Breakfast and Lunch
Argonne provides a meal service to our students through the District’s Student Nutrition Services Department.
- Applications for free or reduced price school meals are sent home at the beginning of the school year.
- Menus are provided on a monthly basis from the District
- Breakfast is available from 8:15am
- Lunch money is collected every morning in the classrooms for children buying lunch. Note that school lunches are not provided during field trips
- Children who bring lunches are encouraged to eat healthy foods in reusable containers.
- Please do not send candy or soft drinks.
- Do not send metal utensils such as forks or knives.
- Each child has 40 minutes for lunch.
- Lunch is $2.00 and milk is $.50.