Back to School Night
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 5, 2019
We look forward to welcoming our Argonne community at Back to School Night! It’s always a great night of meeting fellow parents/ caregivers, teachers, and staff, and learning more about our school.
BACK TO SCHOOL NIGHT SCHEDULE
- 5:00 p.m. Argonne Yard open for parking (limited spaces)
- 5:00 – 5:45 p.m. Argonne PTO Activity Fair in the Multi-Purpose Room (MPR). Visit tables to learn more about volunteering, fundraising, and other PTO activities.
- 5:45 – 5:55 p.m. Remarks from Principal Catingub and the PTO Co-Chairs in MPR
- 6:00 – 6:30 p.m. Grades 3-5 Classroom Presentations*
- 6:30 – 7:00 p.m. Grades K-2 Classroom Presentations*
- 7:00 p.m. Back to School Night ends
*There are two classroom presentation times to allow for participation of parents of multiple children.
Please arrange for childcare outside of school for Back to School night. For families who are enrolled in Argonne after-school programs, there will be limited childcare spots available on a first come, first served basis. Children who are not confirmed for child care must be picked up as usual by 6:00 p.m.
A pizza snack will be provided for those children staying past 6:00 p.m. Please check with each program about sibling availability and minimum age requirements. Register as soon as you can as spots will fill up quickly. Each program will communicate further details closer to the event date.
- CASP – Chinese After School Program – Contact Gerald Crump at firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP
- RNC – Richmond Neighborhood Center – Contact Raquel Lopez Monroy at email@example.com to RSVP
- YMCA After School Program – Contact Stephanie Brennan at firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP
This year we will not have food trucks; instead we will provide refreshments during the Activity Fair.