The School Site Council (SSC) is an elected body representing parents/guardians, students, community members and school staff in the school governance process. The SSC has a number of important responsibilities, including reviewing and analyzing student achievement data, gathering community input, helping develop the Academic Plan and the school site budget, and monitoring the implementation of the plan and budget.
Staff, parent/caregiver, and community member SSC terms are a 2-year commitment. If you are interested in participating or have questions, email email@example.com or attend our next PTO meeting.
- Ms. Catingub (Principal)
- Mr. Marshutz (Special Education)
- Ms. Partika (4th/5th grade looping teacher)
- Ms. Thayer (2nd/3rd grade looping teacher)
- Ms. Flynn (2nd grade teacher)
Parents & Caregivers
- Ms. Sara Coffey
- Mr. Joe DeLuca
- Ms. Amy Morris
- Ms. Shari Wellington
- Ms. Alex Zussman (YMCA Site Director) 2018-2020 Term