The School Site Council (SSC) is an elected body representing parents/guardians, students, community members and school staff in the school governance process. The SSC has a number of important responsibilities, including reviewing and analyzing student achievement data, gathering community input, helping develop the Academic Plan and the school site budget, and monitoring the implementation of the plan and budget.
Staff, parent/caregiver, and community member SSC terms are a 2-year commitment. If you are interested in participating or have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or attend our next PTO meeting.
- Ms. Sheree Catingub, Chairperson
- Ms. Jennifer Parker
- Ms. Beverly Flisco
- Ms. Beth Flynn
- Ms. Maria Thayer
Parents & Caregivers
- Mr. Paul Chan, Vice Chairperson
- Ms. Emille Lawrence, Secretary
- Ms. Amy Morris (Open seat to be filled in Fall 2020)
- Mr. Joseph DeLuca (Open seat to be filled in Fall 2020)
- Ms. Raquel Monroy (RDNC Site Director)